Tuesday, August 12, 2008

no onions, please....

It is official. I cannot eat onions. I cannot eat walnuts. I cannot eat macadamia nuts. I cannot eat but minimal refined sugar. I cannot live thru a bee sting, and I cannot have caffinated drinks after 7pm if I want to sleep through the night.
I made a WONDERFUL pot roast on Sunday with carrots, onions, potatoes, and a roast as big as a "POT". 20minutes after I ate it all went bad. I did not eat the onions, however, I cooked them in the roast. From around 2 in the afternoon until around 9pm last night I experienced a migraine headache and puked my guts out. Graphic.... but true. Now, if I could get the bad for me food to do this and not the good for me food I could loose about a thousand pounds!!! JK!!!

I wonder what people I am allergic to.......Hmmmm

1 comment:

Renee' said...

The way I see it.....all of the symptoms you are experiencing come from "old" age!!!! I think their may be some medications to help you out though. Love ya, Nae