skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scrapbook Retreat is just a little over a month away. I love fall retreat. I love ANY retreat!! Can't wait to see my "girls" and spend some quality time with my best girl....Krystal. This year she is coming along with NO BABIES! She gets to scrap full time and remain focused. She is coming with one baby I guess, the one in her tummy!! Lori and I will begin scrambling around and arranging things. This is still one of my favorite things.... making sure everyone is taken care of and still being able to get some scrapping done myself. I go this year a little more prepared and I am sharing the load with Lori so it's never too much. We work pretty well together and there is always the extra hand from Sheila and Krystal. Yes, it's scrap time again. Sorry if you can't reach me other than here.... I will get back to you. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment