Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am sooo not in control....

I am captivated by a scripture I read last week and I can't get it out of my head. It's one of those passages that I think I would have tattooed on each of my beautiful children's foreheads if they'd of let me.

"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverb 4:25-27 NLT

Safe path. Not necessarily saying not to take risks. Just stay where he leads you. What kid can do that, I ask? At any age!!?
Mark out a path?! You mean I have to work at this? AND not get distracted?!

I read a wonderful young woman's blog today about prayer. It is so true that the one thing about being a believer never varies: Prayer.
You can pray a lot of different ways but He still hears us and He still responds. No matter what our disposition is. It is a wonderful wonderful thing....prayer.

No comments: