We are into late summer and fall is on it's way. I have taken to 'reflection' time a lot lately. I guess it is because I see our pumpkin raising her little ones and it makes you wonder if you did everything good and right the first time! No matter, because they find their way and flourish eventually. Some, well some take longer than eventually and you just wait it out with a smile and a few tears every now and then........
I posted my page scripture on FB and with it a reflection of the need to be sure my feet are shod and on the right path..... not off the path - just reflecting. I think as we grow along life.... we need to take a few moments every once in awhile and evaluate where we are, how we got there, and if maybe we should check our "GPS" as to where we should be. It is a good thing.
We have been enjoying the grandchildren so much. If you have Krystal's blog address - check it out! If not - click here on my site - Pumpkin - and check out little Jeremiah's first day of kindergarten.... HILlARIOUS!
It warms me deeply that he is so concerned with my allergies.....yet I do know he used this as a way to avoid being pointed out or having attention drawn to him..... still.... very funny.
Take two minutes and check your shoes and where they stand..... then ask for directions if you need to.....XO
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment