SO BUSY...must slow down!!
Kevin is home from Mexico (last month) then off to MO to see his dad......then home for 2 days and we were off to Arizona for a wonderful 5 days with my brother Lance and his adorable family....... home and back to work with all the trimmings! Kevin is such a wonderful provider for us. Thank you Lord for his love for what he does - I would never want him to work so much if he din't love it.
Aaron is working at our local airport for a company that took HorizonAir's place.....Seaport Airlines. He gets to fly free in the NW and when/if he goes completely full time, the US. He cut his hair and looks oh so handsome in his black dress pants and white shirt. He gets to talk to people everyday and that makes him happy, well the money isn't bad either!!!
Krystal and her little circus are doing great, Judah is growing sooooo fast.
He has yet to meet his Great Grandma Ruth and a few of the relatives that way. I hope they get a chance to meet our little monkey soon before he learns to get from tree to tree!!
My neice Stephanie comes to work for our office on Monday and I cannot be more excited! She will get to dress up and learn all kinds of wonderful things. It will be a huge step for her and I know she is looking forward to it!
I am following through with my plans to retrun to my Scrap & Stamp Events business. Just planning a few Friday Night Crops and Saturday Day Crops in our area. It is a small start, but I am not willing to get overwhelmed all at once. I'll take a slow panic, thank you!
I will post the schedule and hope to hear from ALL of you!!!
Be blessed as you bless others.............XO
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment