There are many things on the list to finish up the holiday rush. There are places to go to get it done. But one place we ALL seem to forget to visit is our prayer time.
Just when you think your day could not go any more chaotic, you realize, ..... I didn't pray today. OH, except when you needed the lower price or the shorter line, or even your burger flipped a little quicker for an extra minute or two at lunch.
God is waiting so patiently for our attention to be focused each and every day - on Him. Not just because He is "the reason for the season", but because He is Lord. Period.
I found myself "wonder-praying", you know, when you are thinking about what you need to pray about and wondering, if all of it is something He's trying to tell you in the first place.........!
Well, in the midst of my dilemma, I realized I had not even begun to walk in the very statement I try to live by........ Look at the header on this page.
The scripture is clear, yet I seem to always cloud it up. We all do.
So - for this Holiday Season. Fix your eyes, your heart, your intentions and your time...... on Him. The rest is a sled ride you could never imagine!!
I don't need more time. I just need to take time.
Happy Holidays from me to you. If you read my blog you know I love you.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment