Diabetes:
Diabetes mellitus is a condition in which the pancreas no longer produces enough insulin or when cells stop responding to the insulin that is produced, so that glucose in the blood cannot be absorbed into the cells of the body. Symptoms include frequent urination, lethargy, excessive thirst, and hunger. The treatment includes changes in diet, oral medications, and in some cases, daily injections of insulin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here I am in another phase of life and lifestyle changes. However, I now have some answers to questions that I have had most of my life.
The diets that I have been sooooo faithful to ~ yet always failed at,
the fatigue, the headaches, the weakness, the constant thirst....... etc.,
The course of action is not fix all or immediate cure. It took years to get my body this way, it will take time to get it healthy. Like everything else in life, we get acclimated to a situation and it can be a struggle to change.
I have been strongly encouraged to focus on myself and get this under control before advancing from an Rx to injections. And I will.
This brought me to a place I was not comfortable with. The whole idea of being sick and unable to enjoy my adult children and their families and their life's adventures~ put things in a perspective I cannot ignore.
If you click on the album cover to the right ~ Sanctus Real, you will hear my current theme song that brings it to a place of clarity. The words are pure and true. I hope when you take the time to close your eyes and really listen you will find the abandonment and surrender for you life in whatever is going on. Health, Family, Job's, Children, and even just your walk as a believer....
I know that we find our strength in weakness, which does not make us weak, only stronger for our faith in relying on Him..... So, here I go....getting a healthy body to pursue a healthy life .......!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment